Yoga therapy is a personal journey targeting specific areas of illness, injury, and disease in the body, mind, and spirit. Our story, our past, our pain, our wounds, lead us where we stand today. Through this process, we will be able to identify how our pain and past dwell in the physical body because of anxiety, depression, and disease. By shedding light on these areas, we free ourselves to replace pain with joy, loss with love, and illness with healing. This is the beauty of the work, as we go on a journey back to the beginning of our life, and discover how it has led us to who we are today.
“Yoga continues to change my life every day and has since the day I began teaching over 20 years ago. Whether you are wanting to train to teach or deepen your own knowledge and practice, it is a privilege to be considered to walk with you on this path.
I have made a commitment to teach those who share my heartfelt mission to serve the walking wounded. By training you, we are offering my sincere and genuine approach to those people I could not reach alone.”
We’re ready when you are! We offer Rolling Enrollment for both training paths.
(Prerequisite: 200 Hour RYT)
Request a Yoga Teacher Training Information Packet Today!
Learn through: Discussion, Lecture, Small Group Work, Anatomy of the Pose, Assisting and Adjusting, Teachbacks, Final Practicum, Personalized Feedback
• Yoga Principles and Philosophy
• Teaching Methodology
• Tailoring the Experience
• Adapting to Special Populations
• Effective Prop Use
• Anatomy & Physiology
• Introduction to Subtle Body and Ayurveda
• Advancing Sense of Self
• Authentic, Purposeful, and Practical Tools
When you enroll in our yoga school, we truly focus on giving you the best experience possible. It’s about so much more than just the classes; we offer you mentorship, encouragement, opportunity, and community.
• Mentorship from Stacey Reynolds, 20+ Years of Experience as a Yoga Teacher and Yoga Therapist, with a passion to foster each unique voice and personality
• Opportunity to observe, participate, and/or assist in public studio classes during training weekends
• Unlimited Yoga Membership throughout training included in the program cost
• Community-driven, encouraging environment